According to what is stated in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 from 13 of December about protecting personal data (LOPD, we inform you, that your data will be part of a file responsibility of Mónica A. Diseño S.L. CIF:B74393331 and will be used to answer you when information is required, and for information support in legal, administrative, commercial and book keeping aspects of the Company.
In the event of refusal to fill the spaces marked as obligatory, it will be impossible to deal with your request. Finally we inform you that, at any time, you will be able to use your right to access, rectify, cancel or opposition contacting Mönica A Diseño S.L., c/ Ventura Rodríguez 4, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain, Zip code 33004. Phone +34 984480038, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user authorizes Mónica A Diseño S.L. that all the data collected in the web to fulfill the commercial relationship among both parties could be pass on to third companies, bank7financial entities to pay, etc. In all these cases, only the necessary information will be provided for the activity to be done. Furthermore, the user authorizes Mónica A Diseño S.L. for the data to be used for information campaigns and marketing of products or other services of its interest.
Our computer file that has this data is registered in the Spanish Agency of Protection of Private Information (AGPD) and we agree to comply to follow all the requirements and specifications according to the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of Protection of Private data:
- Obtain the data in a legal way.
- Ask owners for permission, informing them of the data we have, the person responsible of dealing with this data, the purpose of this service and the right of information, access, rectification and cancellation.
- Let the user know that in the moment the data is introduced, they are going to be filed and treated in an automatic way to proceed with the services described, with at least a link to this private policy.
- That the data require be just adequate for the purpose asked for.
- That the data will not be used for other purposes than the ones stated and described in the Private Policy.
- That the data is cancelled when not needed.
- To adopt the organizational and technical measures needed to ensure the safety of the data and avoid changes, lost or unauthorized treatment.
In the case that for any reason your data will be pass on to a third company, they will be ask in a signed contract to inform you shortly about this matter, why was the data needed to be forward, that the data was given by us, and that they need to continue guaranteeing his right of access, modification, opposition and cancellation. If by no means you want us to pass on your data you need to let us know.
The commercial transactions made will be done according to the Spanish Laws. And these are:
Ley 3/2014, de 27 de marzo, in which it is modify the text of the Ley General de Consumidores y usuarios and other complimentary laws, approved by Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de Noviembre.
Ley 34/2002, de 11 de Julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico.
Ley 32/2003, de 3 de Noviembre, General de Telecomunicaciones.
Ley 7/96, de 15 de Enero, de Ordenación del Comercio minorista (L.O.271996, de 15 de Enero, complementaria de la Ordenación Minorista, Ley 47/2002, del 19 de Diciembre, de reforma de la Ley 7/1996 y Ley 1/2010, de 1 de Marzo de reforma de la Ley 7/1996).
Ley 7/1998 sobre Condiciones Generales de la contratación.