The earrings of the bride are the star piece that will lighten her face, highlighting the strength and personality. Keep in mind that they will appear in all the pictures, specially in the close-ups, so that their choice will fit in unique and decisive moment.
To get it right it is important to find the perfect balance between dress, hairstyle and other accessories.
In this blog, I give you some guidelines for choosing them with success. For this, you should have in mind five basic things:
1.- The face shape:
- If it is round, the enlongated earrings will stylize he shape.
- If it is square, the rounded shape earrings will go fine:
- If it is enlongated, the best option are short earrings or long earrings with lot of volume:
- If it is oval, can afford any style because it is the perfect shape but, we must have in mind the length of the neck: If it is not long, the choice should be short or semi-long earrings, never very long.
2.- The neckline of the dress:
- For a straples neckline or a V neckline dress, the long earrings with volume will look fabulous, accented the gown..
- For a turtleneck or a long neckline, it is better to choose short or semi-long earrings::
3.- The hairstyle:
- If the bride wears updo hair, same long or short earrings will look perfect:
- If she wears long hair down, the earrings should be long and with volume:
4.- The rest of the jewels:
If the bride wears another important jewels like a tiara or a chocker, I recomend discret earrings for avoiding to recharge the look:
5.- And, of course, the style and personality of the bride:
- For a classic bride, the combination of pearls and diamonds is ever a success:
- For the most romantics, the vintage style will be perfect:
- And for the most bohemians, earrings with geometric shapes and, why not, with a touch of color:
I hope that this guide will help you to choose the earrings to your Big Day.
The earrings of bride that appear in these photos can be purchased at our jewelry store or throw or website.